Saturday, October 13, 2007

18th Floor

This tuesday, i think is tuesday.. The lift at our building out of service.. 6 lifts become just 2 lifts functioning.. i heard that people say the 24th floor "flooded" and make the lifts and make the lift out of service . Flooded at the middle of the sky? :P We wait lift from 12pm to 12.25pm and all the lifts is full.. end up we climb the stairs.. 1st time i use the stairs after i working 2 month here.. consider a good beginning? 18th floors.. after i reach 1st floor, my legs shiver... haha.. The worst thing is.. when i wan to go back.. still can't get a lift to go down.. end up.. walking at stairs again.. Grrr...

Boring weekend.. is Hari Raya.. but i end up working at home.. :( sobs sobs.. I already 4 years never touch Marcomedia Director already.. and.. now i had a project which need to use Director.. T_T I really no idea how to do at all... sigh.. how? Who can help me? Everything make me so headache and i don't know where to start.. sigh.. how to give boss at monday? HELP!!!!

* Thanks hiyashi for the comment.. although she say her name got copyrighted.. who cares.. blerrrrr...

3 comments:

Jovin Wong said...

why everytime i have to comment de >.< and why even the entire post got nothing to do with me also my name will pop out -.-;;

Natalie Wong said...

hehe..so long only update your blog

Anonymous said...

Good words.